手机版 客户端

Sale hats,gloves and always be fashion

[复制链接]
mghrshw 发表于 2022-8-17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi, we are the clothing factory. We have been working with some customers in New York and Los Angeles for many years already, but now we want to supply the rest of America with our quality clothing. We make many different kinds of clothing and, if you provide some samples, we can manufacture those items for you. After years of foreign trade experience, I want to match factory and foreign trade with the quality and service that can solve the problem of export quotas.
Our products are high quality, economical, and comfortable. As you probably know, you can procure items directly from the factory much more cheaply than you can buy from wholesalers. We understand that good quality is necessary to keep our, and your, customers satisfied but also that you are in business to make money and want the lowest prices in order to do so. Many examples of our items can be viewed on our websitewww.knitgoods.com.cn
We produce a wide range of clothing items, some probably more appropriate for your business than others. Products range from jackets, knitted hats, gloves and scarves to cotton underwear, pajamas, boxer shorts to medical items such as disposable overalls, seamless/gapless overalls and other cloth disposable garments. To make many of our products we use computer controlled circular and flat knitting machines, as well we make use of large sewing machine production lines.
I look forward to working with you! Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

My direct line is:1(408)480-8771
Best Wishes,
Emily Zhu

联系我时,请说明是从纽约华人生活网看到的,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复0 显示全部楼层
返回顶部 返回列表